500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
This app is everything you need to hike The Waterloo-Pinckney Trail, located between Ann Arbor and Jackson, Michigan. The only backpacking trail in southeast Michigan, the "short" route is more than 50 km. This app actually includes 110 km of trails, so you can extend your hike well beyond 50 km just by adding extra loops from our list of suggested trails. Exploration Guides' Waterloo-Pinckney Trail gives you everything you need to make the most of your hike.
* Full, surveyed trail maps - 110 km!
* Suggested trails
* Favorite trail: pick a trail and it highlights on the map
* GPS navigation - includes the ultimate "You are here!"
* Electronic compass
* Camera integration: take pictures and send to email, FaceBook, and more
* Major points of interest, including Exploration Guides' custom web pages with all the information you'll need
* View maps with either the standard Google Maps view, or areal photography/satellite view
* Park your car, touch the screen, and your car appears on the map. Never lose your car again! (yes, you can use this outside the park, too!)
* Check current weather, or the 10-day forecast for the park
* Get turn-by-turn directions to the park with Google Navigation
We're all explorers. You just need the right guide!
Tags: waterloo pinckney trail gps.
v2.0 uses the new, shared EGMaps engine
* All EGMaps apps use the same engine, so you only have to download and store the code once
-- Saves space
-- Saves time
-- Saves download charges
* Adds terrain maps
* Runs faster
* Faster updates to EGMaps for new features and bug fixes
* New EGMaps engine will also allow free, map-based apps from others - including you!