Westcountry Beaches App
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Packed full of helpful, accurate information about each beach and the facilities available including: car parking, access to the beach, toilets, restaurant / cafe, whether it's dog friendly, if lifeguards are present, whether it's a blue flag beach, is it good for surfing...fishing and most importantly, how to get there!
• Simple and easy to use, whether you live in the region or are visiting Cornwall, Devon, Dorset or Somerset on holiday.
• Search categories that include: All Beaches | Dog Friendly Beaches | Dog Restricted Beaches | Fishing Beaches | Surfing Beaches or by coast - North Devon, North Cornwall, South Devon, South Cornwall, Dorset and Somerset.
• Find an SLSGB Surf Life Saving Club in the Westcountry to join. Help support SLSGB make our beaches safer.
• If you need a meal during or after your day at the beach then search our app for nearby fast food outlets, restaurants, pubs and more.
• Display search results in either a list or map view. Find locations that are nearby to the beaches first. To see more, load more. To see all, load all. By default our app will show you the nearest locations first.
"…Great app. Cracking app very good for the places you think you know, and all those you haven't yet discovered".
"…1st class. This is a very useful app. Good info".
• Link your existing Facebook, Twitter and Flickr accounts to share news, photos and updates in real time. Checkin and shout your friends, relatives and work colleagues at the beach.
• Receive in-app messages detailing the latest events, special offers, updates, discounts and more.
• Check the events diary to see what's going on.
We always welcome your feedback and try to provide good support via email. You can also contact us on Twitter @thebeachapp or at facebook.com/westcountrybeaches
Feel free to ask us questions and share new ideas about how Westcountry Beaches 'The Beach App' can be improved.
• Quick email responses
• Free updates for the lifetime of our app
Finally...always take note of lifeguards when at the beach and stay safe.
Recently changed in this version:
New search categories now include:
• All Beaches (Beaches)
• Dog Friendly Beaches (Dog Beaches)
• Dog Restricted Beaches (Restricted)
• Fishing Beaches (Fishing)
• Surfing Beaches (Surfing)
Plus additional information on what to expect, photos, new Twitter wall and ongoing updates. As always, all future updates remain FREE for the lifetime of the app.