Yellowbrick: easy to stay, less to pay
In case you’ve never heard about Yellowbrick: Yellowbrick started offering mobile parking in Holland in 2006. You can start and end transactions in over 130 cities on street and at Q-Park facilities. The P+ card provides access to over 150 parking garages and park-and-rides. Not only do Yellowbrick customers not overpay, they also prevent getting parking fines and they save time. Start using Yellowbrick right now!
Yellowbrick has developed an app for every popular mobile platform. You can download our ad-free apps for free. In order to be able to park with his app, you will have to register as a customer first, enter your e-mail address to receive more information about registration.
# OPTIONS FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
• GPS Parking – in many cities, the zone code is suggested to you, based on your GPS location
• It is immediately clear in your parking history how much you pay for your parking. That way, you’ll keep an overview of the costs and you’ll never be surprised
• The Yellowbrick app contains a list of all connected cities
• New car? Change your license number quickly (and save the old one)
• Visitors? Pay for their parking with this app by entering their license number (not possible in: Culemborg, Goes, Kampen, Leerdam, Nieuwegein, Noordwijk, Oldenzaal, Oss, Oud-Beijerland, Roosendaal, Valkenswaard and Wageningen)
• You are reminded of active transactions by the app icon. Place the Yellowbrick app on your start-up screen so you won’t forget to end the transaction
What’s new in version 4.2?
• More user-friendly
• Added notification when final parking costs will be computed at a later time
• Bug ‘no Internet connection’ solved
• Improved ‘session expired’ notification
• Option for fleet manager to switch off business app login
• Option for fleet manager to set user name for business app login
• Reset password options for business app login: e-mail and text message
• Profile added to business app login
These and many other improvements will make sure that using the Yellowbrick app will satisfy you and you will never want to park any other way again.
Should you miss any information or come across any inaccuracies, please let us know by using the feedback button under ‘Information and services’. Check our FAQ: http://www.yellowbrick.nl/service/vraag-en-antwoord , tweet @YellowbrickNL or browse to http://www.yellowbrick.nl/contact/
We wish you easy parking!
from 1.099 reviews