YouCicero Spoleto is a guide to visit easily the city of Spoleto (Umbria, Italy).
Discover the art, the history, the landscape and the tradition and enjoy of events and life of the city, known in the world for his Festival.
- Church: The basilica of San Salvatore (4th-5th century) UNESCO World Heritage Site;
- Event: Spoleto Festival of Two Worlds;
- Museum: Rocca Albornoziana fortress, built in 1359–1370;
- Monument: Ponte delle Torri, a striking 13th-century aqueduct;
- Excursions: bike and trekking;
- Monteluco site (the beautiful mountain overlooking Spoleto): Bosco Sacro (Sacred Wood).
from 2 reviews