YouCicero Spoleto English
10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Discover the art, the history, the landscape and the tradition and enjoy of events and life of the city, known in the world for his Festival.
- Church: The basilica of San Salvatore (4th-5th century) UNESCO World Heritage Site;
- Event: Spoleto Festival of Two Worlds;
- Museum: Rocca Albornoziana fortress, built in 1359–1370;
- Monument: Ponte delle Torri, a striking 13th-century aqueduct;
- Excursions: bike and trekking;
- Monteluco site (the beautiful mountain overlooking Spoleto): Bosco Sacro (Sacred Wood).
Fixed bugs in the section "excursions"