Discover the city of Zaragoza!!! Spain.
Complete audio guide of the most interesting places of Zaragoza City (Spain). Audio-guide produced by professional scriptwriters and guide announcers.
During the duration of the audio guide you will get to know in detail the city history, from the Roman period of Caesaraugusta until the Zaragoza of today.
Note: The museums’ audio-guides are described with the most outstanding works and contents of the places, and allows you to assess whether it is of interest for the visitor.
Places of interest of the audio:
- The Pilar Square,
- the Market Exchange,
- the Stone Bridge,
- the Balcony of Saint Lazarus,
- the remains of the convent of Saint Lazarus,
- the Monument dedicated to Goya,
- the Town Hall,
- the Fountain in honour of Hispanic Heritage,
- the Church of San Juan de los Panetes,
- the Central Market,
- the exterior of the Basilica del Pilar,
- the interior of the Basilica del Pilar,
- La Seo del Salvador,
- the interior of La Seo,
- the Tapestry Museum,
- the Arch of the Dean,
- the Forum of Caesaraugusta Museum,
- the Fluvial Port Museum,
- the Theatre of Caesaraugusta,
- the Museum of the Crystal Rosary,
- the Caesaraugusta's public thermae,
- the Church of Magdalene
- the Museum of Camón Aznar,
- the Museum of Zaragoza,
- the Museum of Pablo Gargallo,
- the Church of St. Paul,
- La Aljafería,
- the Luis Buñuel Water Park,
- the Expo's enclosure,
- the Water Tower,
- the Bridge Pavilion,
- the Third Millennium Bridge,
- the Spanish Pavilion,
- the Fluvial Aquarium,
- the Leisure and Commerce in Zaragoza,
- the Gastronomy in Zaragoza.
We encourage you to enjoy Zaragoza!!!
Tags: zaragoza spain audio
from 2 reviews