Why download the Ziff Law Auto Accident App?
The Accident Application is one of those things you don’t think you will ever need, until you do. And when you do, you’ll be glad you took a few seconds to download it. Auto Accident App provides straightforward to-do’s, fact and evidence gathering tools to ensure you or your loved one are informed and protected when moving vehicle accidents happen. None of us like to think about it, but auto accidents do happen.
Auto Accident App features:
- Camera, voice recorder, text notepad and drawing pad provide all you will need to record all of the pertinent data about any moving vehicle accident.
- Invaluable FAQ section containing important information about the appropriate procedures to prepare for and handle any moving vehicle accident.
- Time saving forms to clearly collect accident information from the other parties (drivers, witnesses, passengers etc.)
- Automatic GPS locator which aides in recording critical accident facts like traffic patterns and driving conditions.
- Call emergency number 911 or instantly contact our law firm.
About Ziff Law Firm:
For more than 60 years, injured people from NY and PA have been coming to the Ziff Law Firm to answer questions like: Who pays for my medical bills or lost wages? Who pays for the damage to my car? What happens if my insurance won’t cover my lost time from work? Can I recover for my pain and suffering?
If you have been hurt due to an injury or someone else’s carelessness, good legal representation is often necessary to recover for your expenses and damages. A good injury lawyer will know how to maximize your recovery with your own insurance company as well as from the insurance company of the person who injured you.
Our firm has represented thousands of people who have suffered physical or emotional harm because of someone else’s negligent or reckless actions. Our clients have been awarded monetary damages for medical costs, lost income (past and future), expenses, and pain and suffering due to accidents. Examples include rear-end crashes, drunk driver accidents, intersection collisions, chain-reaction car accidents, airplane crashes, truck crashes, train accidents, and bus wrecks.
If you have been injured in a crash, call us today at 800-ZIFFLAW or email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you right away.
Car accident, Auto Accident App, Ziff Law, Elmira car accident lawyer, Newyork car accident lawyer, Ziff Law Accident App
Tags: auto accident law , andorid vehicle collision