This Android app provided by the Zurich Transport Authority (ZVV) offers you a useful tool for your journey within the ZVV network.
• Door-to-door timetable throughout Switzerland
• Queried connections can be accessed later offline
• Integrated real-time information for all trains, buses and trams within the ZVV network as well as for trains throughout Switzerland (local traffic outside ZVV excluded)
• Push notifications about delays, platform changes and traffic information for user-specified connections
• Tab “Traffic Info” with line-specific overview of all current traffic information and line-specific push notifications
• Function “Barrier Free Access” (more information www.zvv.ch/handicap, in German)
• Easy-to-understand symbols (green, orange, red) indicate whether or not a planned con-nection can be maintained
• Alternative connections in case of incidents (red symbol). «Query according to current traffic situation» does not have to be activated
• «Query according to current traffic situation» only finds connections possible at the time of the query
• Real-time arrivals and departures for specific stops (e.g. in 3’ or 15:34 +2’)
• Information about disruptions of service (maintenance, constructions, events etc.)
• Possibility to add a customized connection or timetable to the homescreen
Ticket information / purchase:
• The ZVV app provides simplified access to ZVV tickets via the SBB app. The purchasing process is started within the ZVV app and completed in the SBB app. To take advantage of this service, the SBB app must also be installed
• Fast and simple selection within the ZVV app through its topseller list and via the button «Price/Buy» in the journey planner
• Transfer of choice of class (1st or 2nd), reduction (adult or ½) and validity (single ticket or day pass) to the SBB app
• Choice of number of additional zones for extension tickets
• Practical display of route network and fare zone maps
• Favourites function for tickets, destinations and connections («Take me home», «Take me to work», etc.). Favourites will not be deleted after update
• Display of the nearest stops based on the user’s current position
• Search for stops, addresses and points of interest
• Simple display of local area maps and pedestrian routes within the application
• Interface to calendar to save individual connections
• Low-floor service information for trams and buses (timetable data)
www.zvv.ch/android or contact our customer center ZVV-Contact at 0848 988 988.
For feedback please contact us on Twitter @zvv or www.facebook.com/zvvnews
ZVV wishes you a pleasant journey!
You can grant the application access to your calendar, contact and location information. You can change these settings at any time
The ZVV only analyzes data regarding connection queries and push notifications. The evalu-ation of this data will be conducted without personal references and for statistical purposes only.
Tags: zvv fahrplan , www.zvv.ch , fahrplan winterthur , winterthur busfahrplan , auf welchen sozialen netzwerken ist der zvv aktiv , www.games.com zvv , zvv zurich travel , zürcher verkehrsverbund zvv