All-In-One Offline Maps
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Bored to wait for maps display? Use All-In-One OfflineMaps! Once displayed, maps are stored and remain available, quickly, even with no network access.
• Want more than just roads on your maps? You will find what you need here;
• Used to go to places with poor network coverage? Everything will stay available;
• Used to go abroad? You won't be lost anymore;
• Have a data allowance limit? It will reduce your usage.
A lot of maps are available, including classical road maps, topographic maps, aerial (satellite) maps and various layers that can be added over any maps: OpenStreetMap (Roads, Topo), USGS National Map (Hi-res topo, Aerial imagery), Worldwide Sovietic topo maps, Google Maps, Bing Maps, Yahoo Maps, Yandex Maps, and various per-country topo maps (incl. Europe, UK, Spain, Italy).
- All maps can be stacked in layers, with precise opacity control.
- Select and store large areas in few clicks.
- Stored space is clear and can be easily deleted.
• Display, store and retrieve unlimited landmarks
You can add various items on the map such as waypoints, icons, routes, areas and tracks.
You can easily manage them using the powerful SD-Card Landmarks Explorer.
• On-map GPS Localization & Orientation
Your real location and direction are clearly displayed on the map, which can be rotated to match your real orientation (depends on device capabilities).
Easy turn off/on to save battery.
Fully compatible with metric and imperial distance units, GPS Longitude/Latitude coordinates and hundreds of grid systems (UTM, OSGB, Irish, Lambert, Swiss, MGRS/WGS84, USNG/NAD27, QTH Maidenhead Locator System, DFCI, ...).
• Need more?
If you are a real adventurer, try 'AlpineQuest GPS Hiking', the complete outdoor solution based on OfflineMaps, loaded with a powerful GPS Location Tracker.
Tags: all-in-one offline maps free dawnload, alpine quest vs all-in-one offline, allinone offline map, carte espagne alpine quest, allinoneofflinemap, all in one offline maps, alpine quest vs all-in-one.
• Added display grid overlay option for UTM and MGRS/USNG coordinate formats (including zones);
• Added ability to change tracks and routes style (various dashes available);
• Added ability to display tracks with dynamic colors representing length, elevation, speed or incline;
• Added ability to select a translucent color from the color picker dialog;
• Added ability to display tracks with a shadow;
• Added DFCI Grid System (display and search);
• Few bug fixes.
Some lists where this application appears: GPS.