Asheville Urban Trail
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
The map in this application identifies each of the 30 stations by its number. All 30 stations on the trail include a piece of art and/or a bronze plaque that describe(s) the station. Select a marker to see the name of the corresponding station on the Urban Trail along with an associated description from the Urban Trail brochure.
- To find a specific marker on the map, use the "Find" option in the menu.
- For a selected marker, press the "Share" button to share that marker's details with friends.
- For text-to-speech audio for each marker, turn "Auto-play speech" on in the Settings menu.
Asheville, NC has long appealed to visitors and residents with its stunning mountain setting, popular attractions like the Biltmore Estate and the Blue Ridge Parkway, its arts and crafts heritage, and its unique architecture and history. Experience the architectural attractions and learn more about Asheville's history by following the Urban Trail. As taking the walking tour involves crossing busy streets in downtown Asheville, always exercise due caution while using this application. Note that during times of construction, some stations may be temporarily moved or even removed altogether, so no guarantee of any station's location or existence is provided.
The Asheville Urban Trail is maintained by the City of Asheville. This application is provided for free by Wolf Mountain Apps as a courtesy to the residents and tourists of Asheville based on information available in the public domain, and it has not been commissioned by the City.
Tags: my trails, asheville urban trail, city urban, urban trail stations.
- Modified station markers 23-26 to reflect change on the Urban Trail
- Double the size of the "my position" marker to make it more visible
- Improved station marker sharing email text