Aspen Offline mappa Map
5 - 10 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By My Native Guide
Aspen is a ski resort in Colorado in the Rocky Mountains region of the United States of America (USA). Snowmass Village is about 10 miles from downtown Aspen.
Aspen is well known for it's winter sports - Skiing on the four ski mountains in the area: Aspen Mountain, Snowmass, Aspen Highlands and Buttermilk; Sleigh rides; Sledding; Snowshoeing and Snowmobiling. The map also includes the area of Vail, Gunnison, Breckenridge, Keystone, Silverthorne, Rifle and Salida.
The Aspen-Pitkin County Airport, (also known as Sardy Field) is included on the offline mappa map.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Aspen in America:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Aspen now!
Follow us @
✔ Latest map from mid August 2013
✔ Tested on Android 4.3