Atlanta With Kids
10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
* Discover hidden gardens and gems
* Learn something new about favorite Atlanta attractions
* Explore wildlife safaris
* Hike wooded nature trails
* Find storytime spots you've never thought of
* Uncover the best day trips outside of Atlanta that will delight your kids
* Hone the family's skills at woodworking, go-karting, arts, and more
* Celebrate outdoor art and spectacular city views
* And much more...
Discover the city all over again with Atlanta With Kids!
★ About the Author ★
Susan Finch is a travel and lifestyle writer currently living in Atlanta, GA.
Finch has written and updated five travel guidebooks for Falcon Guides and Globe Pequot Press. Her work has also appeared in The LA Times, The Boston Globe, Atlanta Life Magazine, Bust Magazine, Mothering Magazine, NY Metro Parents, and Kayak.com, among other national and local outlets.
Finch also served as an Associate Editor for FamilyTravelForum.com. Her favorite Atlanta spots are Shakespeare Tavern, Atlanta Botanical Garden, Lullwater Park... and too many to count! She is also the author of the iPhone and iPad app New York City Outdoor Adventures.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: day trips from atlanta with kids.
* Brand new unique and fun kid-friendly entries
* More free attractions
* New videos
* Tips on saving money on Zoo Atlanta and other top Atlanta attractions