Best of Superior Hiking Trail
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Best of the Superior Hiking Trail includes:
- descriptions of each hike
- a trail map for each hike
- directions to the starting points
- all trail maps are included in the download
Superior Hiking Trail Highlights:
- extends over 280 miles from Duluth, Minnesota to the Canadian border
- designed for both day hikes and backpacking
- passes through both public and private lands
- easily accessible every few miles
- signs at the access points
- trail is well marked with blue paint blazes along the trail
- wear sturdy footwear
- carry water and snacks
- bring rain gear
- allow one hour for every one to two miles walked
Dogs are allowed on leash only. No off-road vehicles or bicycles allowed. Camping only in designated sites.
The Superior Hiking Trail Association builds, maintains, and manages the trail with the help of hundreds of members and volunteers.
Tags: lake superior hiking trail, canada hiking trail map, superior hiking trail class 2, superior hiking trail pictures, top 5 hiking trail map, superior hiking trail campsite map, best hiking, superior hiking trail map.
You can now get driving directions to the trailheads using your current location.