Cairns & North Queensland
50 - 100 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Sutro Media
Cairns and Tropical North Queensland as it is without the tourism hype. It doesn't need hype, the far north is a diverse and interesting part of tropical Australia that is on everyone's bucket list. With this guide it is easy to get around and see it for what it is. There are two World Heritage Listed properties here, side by side. The Great Barrier Reef and the Daintree Rainforest. The characters continue to come here looking for and finding endless summer. Rub shoulders with the rich and famous at Port Douglas and Palm Cove. Forget the daily dressing up rituals of the cold and moderate climates with ties and coats, just slip something light on for the whole day.
- Birdwatching, birdwatching information for visiting birdwatchers.
- No advertising, attractions shown here are on their own merit and not because of their advertising budget.
- 1375 images, Cairns and Tropical North Queensland is a visual place. It is also nice to see recent photos of the signs and places that you are looking for.
- GPS maps to give directions to the nearest thing you want to do.
- What discounts are available and how to get them.
- Real insider information that doesn't make it into the guide books.
★ About the Author ★
Imagine retiring from work and sailing up the Queensland coast to seek out paradise and then actually finding it. Chris is a tourism pioneer that made breakfast after the birds really happen. Who would of thought of dawn river trips in small fast, roofless boats that could reach all the interesting parts of the Daintree River before the wind came in and the tourist buses arrived? Well, he did and with spectacular results that have been replicated time and time again.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com
Tags: best for traveling qld.
Lots of new content and software improvements!