California Essential Guide
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Sutro Media
*Winner of YouTube's January 2012 "On the Rise" award!*
"A 'Must Have' For Traveling To California." — AppTudes.com
"Born and raised in California, Veronica has 30+ years of travel experience that she’s translated into an informative YouTube series about all the Golden State has to offer. Ever wondered what the best strategy is for tackling Disneyland? Planning a trip to San Diego and want advice about must-do sites and activities? Think you want to visit Yosemite but want a preview of the best wilderness hiking trails? Answer any of these questions and more with Veronica’s detailed and digestible travel videos, with more than 150 video reviews to watch." — Christine Wang and Devon Storbeck, YouTube employees
"Whether you’ve lived in the Golden State all of your life or are just looking to become a first-time visitor, California Essential Guide will help you find something new and exciting to explore." — AppAdvice.com
"Veronica has become the go-to authority on California travel." — Nationally syndicated columnist Tim Carter
✭ Why this App? ✭
• Travel expert Veronica Hill has packed more than 8,500 full-color photos, 758 attractions, and 130+ videos into this California travel guide, offering both popular (and offbeat) destinations.
• Each selection is hand-picked by the author for its unique entertainment value. Quickly check an attraction's hours and admission, get driving directions, or call with the touch of a button.
• Get expert advice from the author, or leave your own tips and reviews with our unique two-way commentary!
✭ What's inside? ✭
• Detailed descriptions, photos, admission prices, hours, phone numbers and off-line maps.
• More than 100 California travel videos, produced by the author
• Top California attractions, zoos, museums, aquariums and theme parks
• California national parks and state parks including Yosemite, Death Valley and Joshua Tree
• Camping and RV guides
• Guides to Disneyland and California Adventure
• California wine country (including Napa, Sonoma, Temecula and Santa Barbara)
• All 21 California missions
• California events
• Guide to Channel Islands and Catalina Island
• California ghost towns
• Route 66 landmarks and diners
• Haunted California hotels and houses
• California driving tours
• Quirky roadside attractions
• Free California family day trips and activities
• Los Angeles travel guide with Hollywood attractions
• Unique overnights, from tree houses and yurts to celebrity estates
• Historic California hotels and restaurants
• Adventure travel
• California travel tips and hotel deals
Questions or problems? E-mail email@example.com
*** Please take a few moments to give us a 5-star rating and review on iTunes. This keeps those free updates coming! ***
Demo video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rry8G_0c858
★ About the Author ★
California native Veronica Hill spent 15 years as a travel editor before launching CaliforniaTravelExpert.com. Her writing has appeared in Fodors guides to California/National Parks of the West, US Magazine, Rolling Stone, Food & Wine, Associated Press and Freedom News Service.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: email esentia.ca, guida california, guide californie, california travel guide.
Lots of new content and software improvements!