Cape Town Offline mappa Map
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By My Native Guide
This is the mappa map for Cape Town the second largest city in South Africa and is the capital of the Western Cape Province.
The Cape Town metropolitan area covers a large area, from Durbanville and Somerset West in the east to Cape Point in the south and Atlantis in the north. The city center is located in a relatively small area between Table Mountain and Table Bay.
Cape Town International Airport is the second largest airport in South Africa. Train, Metrorail and buses are covered by the Cape Town offline map.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Cape Town, South Africa:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Cape Town now!
Follow us @
Tags: cidade do cabo mapa, maps of cape town south africa, città del capo planimetria, карта общественного транспорта кейптауна, cap horligne, capetown map files, cape town offline map, offiline mapcape town.
✔ Latest map from mid August 2013
✔ Tested on Android 4.3