100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
* 2012, 2011 CES Innovations Award Winner
* 2011 IDSA International Design Excellence Award
* 2011 Chicago Innovation Award Finalist
* 2010 SEMA Best New Product in Mobile Electronics Runner-up
* 2010 SEMA Global Media Award Winner
Cobra iRadar for Android is the first radar/laser/camera detector that integrates with your Android Smartphone. Using Bluetooth wireless technology, your phone pairs to the Cobra iRadar Detection Unit to give you full protection against radar and laser guns, speed and red light camera locations, known speed traps and dangerous intersections.
Cobra iRadar App:
• Shows visual alerts from the Cobra iRadar detector on the Android smartphone
• Allows you to submit and receive locations of Live Police, Red Light Cameras, Speed Cameras, and Caution Areas from other members of the iRadar community
• Displays live radar and laser alert information from all iRadar users
• Warns of upcoming speed cameras, red light cameras, known speed traps, and dangerous intersections with AURA, the industry's premier 100% verified camera database
Cobra iRadar Detector Unit:
• Detects all radar & laser guns used by Law Enforcement
• Provides full 360-degree protection
• Reduces false alerts with City/Highway Mode
Note: Certain functionalities of this app are only available when linked to a Cobra iRadar Detector unit. To purchase a Cobra iRadar detector unit go to www.cobrairadar.com or enter the store page on the app.
Tags: cobra iradar, cobra radar indir, cobra radar, iradar, cobra iradar скачать бесплатно на русском, cobra iradar indir, cobra iradar codes, free cobra iradar, how to pair to cobra irad radar, iradar.apk 3.12.
*Fixed crashing issue on startup
*Improved data usage
1. Follow-Me-Mode: A new map and vehicle speed based auto zoom allows iRadar to show more of the road ahead displaying alerts far in advance.
2. Simple Navigation: Enter an address and iRadar will plot the best route to your destination on the map.
3. Map Controls: Zoom, pan, tilt, and rotate the map.
4. Macro View: Alert icons are now shown on the map even when you zoom far out displaying concentrated or spot isolated locations.