Cuba GPS Map
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Once the app is installed and your map data is downloaded onto your Android device, unlike Google Maps you’ll have the freedom to explore using thousands of detailed POI’s (points of interest) including hotels, restaurants, tourist attractions, etc without worrying about expensive data plans while traveling. Kaart Data’s maps are updated on a regular basis to provide the user with the best offline maps in the industry, and updates are always free to you!
• Navigation from current position to destination
• 2D and 3D navigation views
• Thousands of searchable Points of Interest (many with phone/email/website/etc info!)
• Detailed geographic features including buildings, lakes, parks, golf, cemeteries, etc
• Fastest and shortest route calculation
• Distance to next turn
• Turn arrow for easier navigation
• Current speed
• Automatic route recalculation
• Custom location saving and searching
• Smooth panning and increased detail with pinch zoom
• Custom favorites / Point of Interest input and search
• POI search - Alphabetical & Distance search
• Ability to navigate to both points of interest and roads
• FREE UPDATES (development of app features is ongoing)
Support and feedback:
We are looking for feedback from users on how we can make the GPS Map better. If you encounter any issues, please send us a note at email@example.com and we'll help you sort it out.
* Our Anguilla GPS Map is free to download and try out as an example of what the other countries are like.
About Kaart Data:
We're passionate about travel and maps. Visit us at www.kaartdata.com to learn more about us.
Tags: gps map cuba, gps navigation in cuba, google offline cuba, gps in cuba, gps offline cuba, cuba gps app favorite, gps en cuba, navigation gps cuba, cuba travel gps, gps en cuba ?.
------ DATA UPDATE ------
*Added 442 km of new roads
*Added names to 310 km of roads
*Added 48 km of oneways
*Added 5 km of ferries
*Added cemeteries, golf, parks and railroads
*Added raods to Santa Clara, Esperanza, Santo Domingo, Manacas, Jicotea, Mordazo, Los Arabos, Colon, Perico and more!