Digital World Clock Widget
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
* Four different sized widgets (1x1, 2x1, 4x1 and 4x2).
* Transparent widgets to feel the home screen background.
* Shows current time in multiple cities around the world.
* Multiple clocks support.
* Add any number of clocks and the time of these clocks will roll, showing all the clocks one after the other.
* Supports various timezones.
* Quick search for locations.
* Day & night display.
* Lots of customizations. A lot of color and appearance settings.
* Select millions of colors for the time and date with a RGB color picker.
* Changes take effect in real-time.
* Show/Hide AM-PM.
* No Battery Drain - Energy efficient.
* Ad free and does not use any permissions.
* Tap on add icon at the top-right corner in app's home page to add a clock.
* Edit a clock name by tapping edit option which appears on long press in clocks's list.
* Similarly, option to delete a clock will appear on long press.
* Also tap on menu for an option to delete all the existing clocks on single shot.
* Tap on menu to go to settings page.
* Edit the phone clock name in settings page.
* Tap on widget to load up app page.
* Pin a clock(stopping roll) if needed with a simple tap on sun/moon image at the top of widget in 1x1 and 2x1 widgets.
How to add the widget on Android 4.0+:
* Open the app drawer.
* Tap the "Widgets" tab.
* Find our Digital World Clock Widget and drag it to the home screen.
How to add the widget on older versions of android:
* Long press an empty spot on the home screen.
* Select "Widgets".
* Tap on Digital World Clock Widget to add it to the home screen.
* Please exclude the widget from any task killers, this will resolve the time freezing issue(When the app is killed, the time will stop updating).
* When phone starts, clock starts in less than a min too.
* Please relaunch the widget after app update if widget not updating.
* ROM users-> Widgets are not supposed to be on SD card.Bcs, Android does not support widgets on external storage. So, move to SD card option is not enabled.Sorry for the inconvenience.
* If your city is missing, find a city in the same time zone & change the clock name(for immediate remedy).
* Email us about your missing city along with country, timezone details and we will be happy to add it in our next update(for permanent remedy).
* Email problems/suggestions.
Tags: Digital Clock, World Clock, Clock, World, Widget, World Clock Widget, Digital Clock Widget, Clock Widget, Time, Timezone, Cities, World time.
Contact (Email) : email@example.com
EXCLUDE IT FROM TASK KILLERS!!!
Digital World Clock Widget was
Developed by : Hashprompt Softwares
14-May-2013 : Release Version
03-Jun-2013 : Bug Fixes
08-Jul-2013 : Complete makeover of look and feel. More stable widget.
13-Jul-2013 : Introduction of more widgets.
16-Jul-2013 : Bug Fixes
17-Sep-2013 : Added facility for the user to set the rotation time of the clocks. Default is 3 secs and it can be set as per user requirements.
03-Feb-2014 : Some fixes and features as per user feedback.