Disney World Trivia
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
It is easy to filter the hundreds of facts by several different categories: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Water Parks, and General.
Examples of each include:
• Magic Kingdom – The Haunted Mansion is the only attraction that is in a different land in each park’s Magic Kingdom (Disneyland – New Orleans Square, Disney World – Liberty Square, Tokyo – Fantasyland, Paris – Frontierland.)
• Epcot – The original plans for the World Showcase included 30 countries and an observation tower.
• Hollywood Studios – At least 125 orders of meat loaf and mashed potatoes are requested every day at the 50’s Prime Time Café.
• Animal Kingdom – Expedition Everest is 199 feet tall because structures over 200 feet must have a lighted beacon atop them.
• Water Parks – Typhoon Lagoon is the most visited water park in the world, with approximately 2.06 million guests in 2008 alone.
• General – Between 30,000 and 32,000 garments are dry-cleaned each day in Disney World.
We have the most extensive collection of Disney World Fun Facts in the Android Market, and we are adding more magic all the time!
*** REQUIRES AN INTERNET CONNECTION ***
This application is not affiliated with, authorized, or endorsed by, or any way connected with The Walt Disney Company, or any of their media affiliates.
Tags: Disney, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Pluto, vacation
Tags: disney facts, interesting facts about walt disney, facts about disney world, disney fun facts, walt disney, disneyland fun facts, interesting facts disney, facts about walt disney, fun facts and trivias, walt disney world fun facts.
First release of the WDW Fun Facts application.