Eat24 Food Delivery & Takeout
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Order food delivery from over 25,000 restaurants in 1,000+ cities, with more being added each day. Search from wherever you are, or wherever you’re going to be when you’re ready to eat. The Eat24 app remembers your preferences, which saves you time, and gives you coupons on a regular basis, which saves you money.
- With Eat24 Notes you can take a picture of a dish, add a Note, and remind yourself to order/not order an item again (Because hunger affects memory in mysterious ways). Notes also appear on restaurant menus to help us all make good future food (life) decisions.
- Eye Candy on restaurant menus. Browse pictures of food near you, so you can size up that burger before you commit to a relationship.
- Use your smartphone camera for adult purposes: picking up the tab. Powered by Card.io the Eat24 app lets you scan your credit card with one tap. No expensive add-ons. No unruly cords. No dongles. (Although we do love saying the word dongle, so you can still use a dongle if you want. Dongle.) Just point your phone’s camera at your credit card to scan and securely store the info.
- Don't like credit cards? Pay for your food with PayPal or Google Wallet right from the app.
- Search for specific cuisines, restaurants...even particular dishes.
- Want to pick something up on the way home? Order in advance, and the Eat24 app will have it waiting. (Well, really the restaurant will, but you get the idea.)
- Like to play favorites? We understand completely (Mom always liked us best.) The Eat24 app lets you save your favorite restaurants so you can find them more easily next time.
- Do you enjoy entering your credit card numbers over and over again? That’s a rhetorical question. No one likes that, which is why the Eat24 app stores your payment information for you.
- Backed by 24/7 Live Support, this app lets you chat with a real person about your Eat24 order. No robots, we promise. It's not that we don't trust robots. Well, actually, no. We don't trust them. Except for you, Android. We love you.
- Easy reordering for less thinking, and more enjoying.
-Tweet Your Meal, because everyone knows that if you didn’t tweet about it, it didn’t actually happen.
- Cash back for future orders through CashCoupon rewards system.
- Exclusive offers and content through our Eat24 VIP program.
Best of all, once your order’s in, Eat 24 handles every aspect of the delivery experience. Which means no more screwed-up orders. No more wondering where the delivery driver is. Just the ability to take back a few precious minutes in your day and enjoy. Something not quite right? Hit up our 24/7 Live Support within the app and chat with a real human being about any issue or question you may have. We’ll make things right.
Our app is pretty laid back and doesn’t ask for much, but it does need your permission for a few things.
- Camera Permissions:
We added a sweet feature that allows you to scan your credit card to pay your bill. This feature requires access to your camera, and it won't take any pictures unless you ask it to.
- Accounts Permissions:
The app needs your permission to access accounts so we can send you coupons, exclusive deals and the occasional love note. No bootie calls, we promise.
- Global Settings Permissions:
The customer support live chat feature requires that we temporarily modify your settings so your phone won’t doze off while in the middle of an important chat about your order.
'Til we eat again…
Tags: take out food png, eat 24 permissions, zoom food delivery, elivery2goseamles, info@beyondmenuscom, apps for food delivery at home by card payment.
Hi. We just wanted to say we love you. We know it’s kind of weird that an app is talking to you, but apps have feelings too. Sure, we fixed some bugs, and if you want your Eat24 app to be faster, you should update. But really we just wanted to say <3.
P.S. Hi Ellen. We noticed you're good at breaking things, so please order food for all your friends on your cool new phone and break our app! Dinner is on us, as long as you take a selfie with the delivery guy.