Find Near Me for Tablets
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Find Near Me finds your current location and plots pointers as overlays on a map to show points of interest in the vicinity of your current location.
The user can click on a pointer to view more details about the place including distance from current location, address, phone numbers and photo (if available).
Find Near Me is highly customizable and the user can add and save his/her own search terms for future use.
The application also allows the user to search for other places and add them to their search locations. So if you are planning a trip across the globe and want to find restaurants, hotels, taxi services or just about anything, you can do so easily.
- Automatically finds your current location and plots it on a map.
- Customize the application to include custom search terms.
- View details such as address, phone numbers, distance from current location etc for the results from within the app.
- Use it on-the-go to search for places of interest.
- Search in other locations and add them to your Search Locations.
- Works in absence of GPS (using IP address).
- Supports both portrait and landscape screen orientations.
So, the next time you are searching for the nearest gas station, restaurants nearby, banks or ATMs around you, you know what to do! Get Find Near Me now and find places near and around you!
Find Near Me uses Google Maps™ API to plot locations and hence relies on the accuracy of the data provided by Google Maps™. The developer makes no assurance on the accuracy, relevancy or correctness of the data provided by the application.
Google™ and Google Maps™ are registered trademarks of Google Inc.
FIND NEAR ME IS OPTIMIZED TO WORK ON TABLETS THAT SUPPORT ADOBE AIR RUNTIME AND MINIMUM SCREEN RESOLUTION OF 1024x600.
Tags: search near me code in, find atm gas hotel, apps finding restaurants, banks etc near, for finding restaurants and gas stations and banks, find restaurants around me developer, for finding restaurants, hotels, gas stations.
• Fresh new user interface makes the app easier to use
• Added support for hdpi and xhdpi devices
• New: Quick search– just type what you’d like to find and tap Search
• New: View search results as a list as well as on a map
• New: Tap a place’s title to visit the Google Places page
• New: Tap a phone number to call that number
• Bug fixes and performance improvements