• Find, compare and book Domestic and International flights
• Purchase Economy Comfort and other seat products and Trip Extras, including in-flight Wi-Fi, Priority Boarding and more
• Rebook cancelled flights or missed connections
• Manage your trips, profile and transactions, and customize your travel preferences
• Check your SkyMiles® account balance and current Medallion® status
• Check in and download your eBoarding Pass (available at select airports worldwide)
• Pay for checked bags and track their location
• Check the latest flight status and receive flight and gate change notifications
• Save a photo to remember your parking spot
• Check your status on the upgrade or standby list
• View or change your seat
• Locate Delta Sky Club® lounges
• View expanded airport maps, public transportation details and weather information
• Get detailed info about our fleet and partners
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
The Fly Delta app for Android and delta.com are always free to use on Delta’s Wi-Fi-enabled flights. Visit delta.com/app for more information.
Delta Air Lines serves more than 160 million customers each year. With its unsurpassed global network, Delta and its partner airlines offer service to more than 350 destinations in nearly 70 countries on six continents.
Tags: fly delta, delta widget, delta problems, delta airlines, united airlines, fly delta link, delta, delta airlines qr code, no pin for fly delta, delta airlines does not work.
Fly Delta for Android 2.6
- Automatic bag tracking: No need to scan your bags anymore; just tap Track My Bags on the home screen to view the progress of all bags in your reservation
- Additional bug fixes