GPS Logger for Android
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Mendhak
* Specify time intervals
* Specify distance intervals
* Cell phone tower or GPS satellites
* Log to GPX, KML, CSV or NMEA files
* Shows a notification
* Imperial display units
* Auto start on boot
* Auto send to email/FTP/DropBox/Google Docs/OpenStreetMap/OpenGTS at intervals
* OpenStreetMap - upload GPS traces
* Dropbox - upload GPX/KML/ZIP/TXT
* Google Docs - upload GPX/KML/ZIP/TXT
* OpenGTS - auto send or upload points
Bugs, feature requests, questions - please submit them to github.com/mendhak/gpslogger (issue tracker).
Translations - submit to http://crowdin.net/project/gpslogger-for-android/invite
GPSLogger is not a MyTracks replacement. MyTracks is meant for short use (as it has a lot of features running), GPSLogger is meant to last a long time.
A data connection is used by this app only if you use auto-email or OpenStreetMap or Dropbox features.
Although the app allows 0 second frequencies, it is not recommended as the recording and logging is happening very fast; this could cause instability/hangs. Try 1-3 seconds instead.
If there's a feature that you feel the app should have, you can submit a feature request on the github site.
***Explanation of permissions:
Storage - reading and writing files to the GPSLogger folder on your SD card
Network communication - used when uploading the files (Dropbox, Openstreetmap) or sending emails or authorizing you with Dropbox, Openstreetmap
Your location - used to determine your GPS or tower based location
System tools (automatically start at boot) - used if you choose to start GPSLogger on bootup
Your accounts - used when authorizing against Google Docs and when uploading to Google Docs
Most icons kindly provided by icons8.com
Tags: gps log, gps logging, best gps logger, gpslogger, gps recorder, gps logger, log gps, gpsロガー, 안드로이드 gps logger, gps loger.
* Fixed autosend interval bug
* Show default values in settings
* Updated Thai Translation from Crowdin.net
* Default folder path has changed to match Android 4.4 Kitkat guidelines
--- See: http://code.mendhak.com/gpslogger/#7
* Folder path is clickable if Astro/ES File Explorer is installed
* You can specify the auto send interval in minutes
* You can auto send file on stop separately
* Updated translations
* Fixed folder path selection bug
* Minor crash/ANR fixes