GPS Map Pro
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
It allows using almost any image from your Camera, Gallery, or file browsing app to create a Marker for a Placemark on the map.
GPS Map integrates with Google Drive, Google Earth, Google Latitude, Google Maps, Google Navigation, Google Search, Google Street View, and more!
GPS Map Pro features:
* No advertising!
* Search - input text with an address, landmark name, or latitude, longitude to search for a location to geodecode and Placemark
* My Location - a button above the map to allow you to center the map over your location
* Placemark Focus - a button above the map to allow you to center the map over the last Placemark that you selected
* Layers - a button over the map to display a popup window to allow you to toggle the visibility of My Location, Placemarks, Satellite, Traffic, Track, and Route layers
* Tracks - record your location over time and later view your Track colored according to your speed, or the color that you choose. Tracks can also be exported to KML and viewed in applications like Google Earth
* Placemarks - mark and geodecode your current location with a Placemark and your own photo or image
* Change Location - change the location of a Placemark by pressing a new location on the map
* Mock Location - allows use of any Placemark to act as your current location
* Compass Mode - rotates map to face north instead of My Location arrow
* Images - import images for Markers, import Images with GPS Information as Markers and Placemarks, view images, select default image for new Placemarks, or delete images.
* Markers - Manage Placemarks by Marker, and filter for Main Map, Placemark list, and Export Placemarks.
* Navigation to selected Placemark with your navigation application.
* Search nearby - search nearby a Placemark location for keywords like "Pizza" or "Restaurant" and have them displayed.
* Routes - Display route to the selected Placemark on the map from your real or Mock location. Save route searches for later viewing.
* Google Earth - export your Placemarks, Routes, and Tracks to Google Earth by installing GPS Map KML Server
* Google Latitude - integrated with Google Latitude (part of Google Maps). Allows you to update your current Latitude location using either your real location, or a Mock Location. Allows importing your history of Latitude locations as Placemarks.
* Google Street View - Street View for selected Placemark, if location is available and Google Street View is installed.
* Import/Export your Placemarks - Google Drive Fusion Tables, GPSMap GPS, Garmin CSV, Geocode GEO, Google Earth/Google Maps KML,GPS Exchange GPX files and TomTom ASCII
* Database Management - Import, Export or Reset the database of Placemarks, Markers, Images, Tracks, and Track Points.
* Android Integration
- Uses Google Maps search
- Uses Google Street View
- Google Earth for exported KML
- Uses Camera, Gallery, or a file management application to to import images for Markers
- Uses EXIF location information to import images as Markers and Placemarks
- Export Placemarks using a typed path, file management or email application
- Import Placemarks using a typed path, file management (GPS Map Pro)
- Other applications Share images to GPS Map/GPS Map Pro to import an image as a Marker and/or Placemark
- Browser can Share a KML download link to GPSMap/GPS Map Pro to import Placemarks.
Works best with:
Latitude, Google Earth, Google Maps, and Google Street View installed.
GPS location service enabled.
Visit https://sites.google.com/site/wrightkeith/gpsmap/ for more information.
If using the Fusion Tables features, visit http://www.google.com/fusion/Home/ for more information.
Tags: gps map, gps map pro, gpsmap, gps map widget, gps widget pro, real map, placemark, google gps map, gpsmap pro crack, gpsmap pro.
* Improved activity to import an Image as either a Marker or a Placemark
* Improved ability to import and render very large Routes from KML files.
* Fixed minor bugs in recording the Track of My Location.