Indian Rail IRCTC PNR - Disha
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Obvious, it only works in India
A comprehensive app to not get lost in the massive Indian railway net.
For those who didn't know, Indian railway net is one of the largest and most complex on Earth and one of the oldest, if not the oldest, of Asia. This means that it'd be extremely useful to have an app that gathers all info available and shows it in an easy yet useful user interface.
This isn't the only app devoted to help users throughout that maze, though, but this quite clear and comprehensive. It goes without saying that here at AndroidZoom aren't Indian affairs experts, but it really seem a good app in comparison to other railway apps we've seen before. User Interface works well for what it's meant to, and info comes and goes pretty fast.
It allows to look up schedules, track tickets and trains and plan a trip, tracking your reservation status and know whether your train is on time. In short, an useful app both for eventual tourists and Indian citizens moving through their country.
1) Pnr enquiry, pnr tracking, sharing pnr via SMS, Email, pnr alarm to notify the status change of the ticket
2) Train schedule with save option
3) Finding all the trains between two railway stations including support fir Via stations option to get indirect trains between two stations. One can add various concession to the search.
4) Seat availability with and without class information with sms/email share option. Seat availability can also be found without train number.
5) Train fare across various categories
6) Spot your train with Train live status and Train Alarm. Find the expected arrival and departure of the train. Also set an alarm and get updated information automatically.
7) Station arrival and departure. Find status of all the trains passing through a station.
8) View train route and location on google maps
9) Get free apps from Google Play Store
10) Seath/Berth map
11) Easy share via sms/email of pnr, availability etc.
- Planning a trip, tracking your reservation status, want to know whether your train is on time. You can do all these with our new and fresh of the oven app - "Indian Railway App - Disha" right of your phone whenever and wherever you want.
- Beautiful and neat UI
- Track multiple PNR for status change
- No captcha needed to see train live status and arrival departure of trains
- Support for both portrait and landscape mode
- Support for top level action bar for older android versions
- Autocomplete options for train name and number, train stations along with station codes
- Share train planning information easily and conviniently
- PNRs, past train searches etc gets automatically saved. No need to remember station code, train names and pnr numbers
- Easy to navigate from searching trains to availability with pre-filled input fields
- Follow the error messages in red to fix some input fields for getting correct results
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any problems. We cannot reach out if you are having problems and leave a review on the market. We will need more info to identify the symptoms and will be glad to work the problem out.
Enjoy the ease with which you can plan your trip right off of your fingertips. Have a safe trip!
We are not affiliated, endorsed,or in any way officially connected with Indian Railways or IRCTC. We give no assurance or warranty that information on this app is current, and take no responsibility for matters arising from changed circumstances or other information or material which may affect the accuracy or currency of information on this app. By using this app, you are solely responsible for any legal implications/liabilities arising from using the app.
Feature graphic by Eric Parker http://www.flickr.com/photos/ericparker/2198352904/sizes/l/
- Bringing BACK the captcha less train status and station arrival departure
- Moved station name search to the mobile client for FASTER performance
- Bringing BACK webview for book ticket with credential store ability
- Intuitive PNR delete capability
- Fix for pnr parsing mechanism
- Removed location sharing
- Performance fixes
- Moving app to use web view for train status and station arrival departure
- Another emergency fix for PNR status
- Some performance fixes
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Peter Warrior.
most of the search fails to get data
This app is vary useful but some time is not sure working
Useful application. I love it.
After update running better !