iPumpkin: HMB Pumpkin Festival
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
- The Best Festival App is Even Better!
- Includes link to iCoastside Half Moon Bay Guide app, too!
- Presented by our sponsor Safeway
Experience the 43rd Annual Half Moon Bay Art and Pumpkin Festival, October 19-20, 2013 in Half Moon Bay, California with the official mobile application as your guide.
- searchable directory of artists with over 200 photos,
- find your favorite artist with booth locator,
- browse thru the art to see what you like,
- interactive map to find fun, food, info & rest areas,
- family and music entertainment schedules,
- full schedule of events,
- food and beverage listings,
- map of local pumpkin patches,
- special event listings,
- pumpkin top ten list, including recipes,
- push message alerts from the festival,
- door-to-festival directions,
- local Dining and Lodging directory from iCoastside
- Best Pumpkin Patch list in San Mateo County,
The World Pumpkin Capital of Half Moon Bay celebrates its bountiful fall harvest and autumn splendor with a world-class festival featuring a special display of gigantically enormous champion pumpkins, three stages of smashing entertainment, the Great Pumpkin Parade, a bone-chilling Haunted House, harvest-inspired crafts, homestyle foods, expert pumpkin carver Farmer Mike sculpting a monster 1,200+ pound pumpkin into a one-of-a-kind masterpiece, photos with the grand champion mega-gourd, pie-eating and costume contests, “Smashing Pumpkins: Battle of the Bands”, the Take 5 Lounge with giant screen TV, festival-label wine and Mavericks Pumpkin Harvest Ale.
Admission is free.
Presented in association with the Half Moon Bay Coastside Chamber of Commerce, the Half Moon Bay Beautification Committee, and Miramar Events.
All New for the 2013 Pumpkin Festival!
- great new contests!
- new Made on the Coast event on Sunday
- and the usual bug fixes
Everything you expect from the best festival app from the folks who brought you the best local community app on the planet, iCoastside.