500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By koreanfoodfoundation
- Korean food is often said to be «food of sharing». When we eat the food, we share in nature’s gifts, the joy of well-being, and good company. We hope you discover new joy in life and well-being through exploring Korean cuisine.
Korean cuisine, or Hansik, is rapidly gaining popularity across the globe, probably because of its well-orchestrated bursts of flavors and health-enhancing effects. The Korean Restaurant Guide, England aims to reveal the many qualities of Korean cuisine to the British people, as well as other Europeans, who value tradition and history.
This App is the foundation’s most ambitious effort to promote the finest Korean restaurants outside of Korea, and share authentic flavors and style of Korean cuisine with people of other cultures. The England guide App reviews Korean restaurants presently operating in London and New Malden. A total of 41 restaurants made it to the final selection based on evaluations of food, service, hygiene, and décor by a group of Korean and British food critics and restaurant specialists. From fine-dining Hanjeongsik (Korean table d’hôte) restaurants to convivial eateries offering homemade dishes based on family secret recipes and neighborhood hangouts where diners knock back glasses of traditional Korean liquors, this guidebook covers a wide selection of restaurants with detailed descriptions and photos for readers to choose from based on individual preferences. We hope this book will encourage more local food lovers to seek out Korean culinary destinations and to experience the charm of Korean cuisine.
This app provides the following services:
- The Korean Restaurant Guide, England lists Korean restaurants in London, Great Britain in categories based on either location or price range, and provides brief information on each restaurant, including notes on the ambiance and recommended menu items.
- The Korean Restaurant Guide, England makes listings available in English, French, and Korean.
- For restaurants with their websites listed, the app allows you to jump to their sites using your browser. It also allows you to call them using your telephone service, and calculates the prices of menu items in other currencies with just one click.
- It allows you to verify the location of each restaurant on the map, and utilizes your built-in GPS to display the shortest route to your destination. (Please note that the app may be unable to provide directions if the GPS signal is weak.)
Tags: where to hanjeongsik uk.