Los Angeles Offline mappa Map
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By My Native Guide
This is the mappa map for The city of Los Angeles (L.A. or the "City of Angels") the most populous city in California. The city is surrounded by vast mountain ranges, valleys, forests, the Pacific Ocean, and nearby desert.
Covered by the Los Angeles offline map: Downtown; Eastside; Harbor Area; Hollywood; San Fernando Valley; South Central; Westside and Wilshire with the Miracle Mile District, the Farmer's Market and The Grove shopping areas, the Los Angeles County Museum of Art, CBS Television City, and the famous La Brea Tar Pits.
The airport, metrolink, Amtrak and bus stations are covered on the Los Angeles offline map.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Los Angeles in America:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Los Angeles now!
Follow us @
Tags: пустыня лос анджелес рядом, mapas off line los angeles, openstreetmap catre de los angeles, los angeles offline map.
✔ Latest map from mid August 2013
✔ Tested on Android 4.3