Michigan Road Trips
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Sutro Media
This jam packed app takes you on 12 Road Trips covering 128 destinations each loaded with 5 to 10 (and sometimes more) recommendations. Jump in anywhere on the road to find the best restaurants, lodging, islands, galleries, vistas, serious food stops, trendy shopping, family fun, microbrews, wineries and more.
♣ WHAT DOES YOUR APP OFFER THAT OTHERS DON'T? ♥
Many apps provide basic information but Michigan Road Trips features more than 500 things to do whether you’re visiting quaint lakeside hamlets, Victorian era towns or the big lights of the big cities.
• MORE insider info + travel advice -- Use the comments feature to query the app's author.
• MORE helpful details about your travels.
• MORE frequently updated information, even between updates using our comments feature.
♠ WHAT CAN I DO WITH YOUR APP? ♦
• Avoid big box stores and restaurants and boring venues – instead plan a custom made trip just for you.
• Browse more than 500 hand-picked entries including historic sites, museums, boutiques, casinos, hotels, restaurants, bars, spas, nature attractions, food producers, wineries, microbrewers & tours.
• Easily sort reviews by category.
• Find what you like faster using global search, alphabet scroll and hyperlinks to jump between entries (and online).
• View more than 2500 full-color photographs, to get a feel for where you want to go.
• Share reviews, photos and user comments and mark and save favorites.
• Access offline content anytime, or use our list of free Wi-Fi hot spots to get online.
★ About the Author ★
Jane Ammeson is a freelance writer who specializes in travel, food and personalities. She writes frequently for Northwest Indiana Times, Chicago Life Magazine, Grand Rapids Press, AAA Home & Away, Northern Indiana Lakes Magazine, Experience Curacao, Experience Rivera Maya, Mexico Connect and Cincinnati Enquirer, writes a weekly food column, has authored six books and writes the Sutro Media App Michigan Road Trips. She is a member of the Indiana Foodways Alliance, a restaurant reviewer for Gayot.com and is also a James Beard Foundation judge. A member of Society of American Travel Writers (SATW), Association of Food Journalists and Midwest Travel Writers Association, Jane’s base camp is Benton Harbor, Michigan near the shores of Lake Michigan. www.janeammeson.com. Professional profile on LinkedIn and Facebook. Follow Jane @janeammeson.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: michigan road conditions apps, road trips in michigan.
Lots of new content and software improvements!