minube: Your travel app
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Social integration
- Reviews from other real users
- Integrated translator for users' reviews
- Contact details of places
- Database is still growing
+ By minube
minube is a handy travel guide with users reviews and recommendations
It couldn't be easier. minube's homescreen is a live wallpaper with a search box in the middle under a simple question: "Where'd you like to go?". Input the city and start discovering worth visiting places to eat, sleep, chill out or meet up. Anything you may need when travelling to different countries is on minube.
However, one of the plus points of minube is its social integration. Besides connecting your Facebook account to the app, check-in and share location, you can post reviews about places or read users' reviews. If any of those reviews aren't in your language, you can use an integrated Drunken Translator. No more uncertainty when travelling: go straight to places you know that will match your expectations. Of course, you can see photos of that places, ratings, contact details, website, location on the map and even prices when that info is available.
minube isn't maybe the most-known mobile travel guide, but it has already a good number of reviews, lots of places and user-friendly interface. Recommendable.
Big news! Minube has a new update that lets you convert your travel photos into lifelong memories!
Even casual travelers have phones galleries full of thousands of amazing photos, but who really remembers where each and every one was taken? Well, minube can help you relive your trips by identifying exactly where each of your travel photos were taken. You can even add your travel tips to each place and, of course, choose the photos you want to publish and those you’d prefer to keep private.
The end result is an amazing keepsake of your journey, complete with maps and travel dates, which you can share with your friends.
Finally, we've also given our travel app a beautiful new look so you can get inspired and start planning your trips better than ever. Enjoy!
Want to learn more about minube?
Follow us on Facebook → https://www.facebook.com/minube
Follow us on Twitter → https://twitter.com/minubeapp
Why do we need these permissions?
- Identity: So you can create an account and enter into minube and enjoy a more thorough travel-planning experience.
- Location: To find tourist attractions, restaurants, and hotels near you and get directions to local points of interest.
- Internet: To connect to the minube platform and discover thousands of new places and destinations around the world.
- Multimedia and Files: For temporary data storage and to download lists and travel guides offline to use them without an internet connection when you're travelling.
- In-app billing: So you can enjoy exclusive content.
- Others: So you can use complimentary Google services like Maps, Google Login, and push notifications.
Big News! You can now win an awesome new iPhone 6 just by using our new "re-live your travels." feature! Share your trips and our judges will pick a winner who'll take home a brand new iPhone. You can share as many trips as you want and, of course, the more you share, the better your chances of winning. The contest is for a limited time only so don't wait! We've also corrected some minor bugs and made some design and loading improvements.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
I worked about 30 hours for the creators of this app. I am still, however, waiting to be paid. I have since chased this up and they have kept putting me off. What is worse, they have even resorted to name-calling.
It's Ok, but I just uninstalled it simply bec it can't "relive" my photos and also loading time every I save some places.
Best destination app I ever use
Nice I love it
I am quite new to the application yet I am starting to enjoy it