Mumbai Local Train Timetable
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By MIIN
You can search train services between any two stations which fall on the same direct route. You have an option to search for only Fast trains or All trains.
The search provides you with a list of trains with boarding time at source station and alighting time at destination stations.
You can tap on any listed train to get full information about that specific train, like its start/in between/destination stations and time for each.
Among other features:
- You have an option to search nearby source/destination station based on phones last known Geo-coordinates (latitude/longitude)
- An option to long tap on any station name to see it on a Google maps
- Look at the Mumbai Suburban train route map
- Look at the various routes on which suburban trains operate in Mumbai
- Swap Source-Destination stations so as to find return trains easily
- Type Source-Destination station names
- The last searched station pair gets saved for quick use in future
- Look for Live Train information
NOTE - This app is not designed to be used from SD cards. Please install and keep it in the device memory itself.
This app can work completely offline.
If an internet connection is available it would be used to only display advertisements and collect usage statistics. This app does not collect any personal information.
Tags: google maps india mumbai lacal train time table 2014, new mumbai suburban railway time table 2013, churchgate to dahanu local train time table 2013, churchgate to dahanu, mumbai local train timetable, march 2013 local train time table, mumbai local train time table 2013, local train shedule of mumbai, mumbai suburban railway new timetable from 30 march 2013, dahanu local timetable.
Version 2.3 - Released 06-Jan-2015
- Minor Bugfix
- Display train key if phone is in landscape mode
Version 2.2 - Released 24-Nov-2014
- Revised Central and Harbour Line timetable as of Nov-2014
- Andheri-Panvel timetable as of Nov-2014
- Search for Monday-Saturday and Sunday trains separately
- Fast trains now shown in Blue font, Ladies Special trains in Red font