Mumbai Local Train Timetable
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By MIIN
You can search train services between any two stations which fall on the same direct route. You have an option to search for only Fast trains or All trains.
The search provides you with a list of trains with boarding time at source station and alighting time at destination stations.
You can press on any listed train to get full information about that specific train, like its start/in between/destination stations and time for each.
Among other features:
- You have an option to search nearby source/destination station based on phones last known Geo-coordinates (latitude/longitude)
- An option to long press on any station name to see it on a Google maps
- Look at the Mumbai Suburban train route map
- Look at the various routes on which suburban trains operate in Mumbai
- Swap Source-Destination stations so as to find return trains easily
- Type Source-Destination station names
- The last searched station pair gets saved for quick use in future
- Look for Live Train information
NOTE - This app is not designed to be used from SD cards. Please install and keep it in the device memory itself.
This app can work completely offline.
If an internet connection is available it would be used to only display advertisements and collect usage statistics. This app does not collect any personal information.
Tags: churchgate to dahanu, mumbai local train timetable, march 2013 local train time table, mumbai local train time table 2013, local train shedule of mumbai, mumbai suburban railway new timetable from 30 march 2013, dahanu local timetable, list of train services, lacal train timetable new, latest local train time table march2013.
Version 2.0 - Released 14March2014
Many UI improvements.
CR live train information.
Mumbai suburban train route map.
User Settings menu.
Many technical improvements.
There are NO Timetable changes in this version.
Version 1.4 - Released 03Oct2013
New Buttons to display earlier and later train timings
Other technical improvements