My Disney Experience - WDW
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Disney
• Quickly access real-time Disney wait times, park hours, Character greetings, parade showtimes and more.
• Use the interactive, GPS-enabled map to explore Walt Disney World Resort and easily see the dining options, attractions and more nearest to you.
• Browse restaurant menus and make dining reservations.
• Select and modify your party’s FastPass+ experiences.
•Search, sort and filter activities by height requirements, distance, Walt
Disney World wait times and more to find exactly what you’re looking for.
• Keep reservations and activities organized in My Plans, located right on your in-app home screen.
• Manage your Disney Resort reservations, tickets, MagicBands and cards.
• Share plans with others through Family & Friends.
• Discover official content for Walt Disney World Resort, including our 4 theme parks (Disney’s Magic Kingdom® park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® park), 2 water parks (Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach), Downtown Disney® area, select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
Have questions, problems, comments or suggestions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Some app features require location data or for you to register by providing your full name, country, birthdate and email address in order to use them. Optional planning tools may also ask you about your travel party or allow you to save a credit card to your profile for online purchases.
Tags: my disney experience app for samsung, disney experience app for samsung tablets, my disney experience ダウンロードnexus 7, samsung my disney experience mobile, my disney experience, my disney experience app nexus 7, my disney experience app for samsung tablet, my disney experience app not compatible tablet, my disney experience tablet, how do i my disney experience on a samsung galaxy tablet.
This release fixes a bug causing plans not to display. In the 2.3 release, we reduced how often you’re asked to sign in and improved the home screen so it displays both your plans and the plans for any Family and Friends accounts you manage.
The 2.3 release also updated our theme park maps and added the ability to pull down to refresh Entertainment wait times and Character Greetings schedules. We also added support for larger screens like the LG G3 and Nexus 7 (up to 7").