10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
1. Upload directly from applications to the OSM:
* from Google My Tracks (Share width friends...)
* from Cyanogen default OI File Manager(Send...)
* from AndExplorer (Send...)
* possible from any application which supports Share or Send GPX tracks
2. Define the source of your gpx traces (eg. a directory) and show the list about the new/uploaded tracks. Select the track and upload to the openstreetmap server.
3. Upload any file from your Android device
* Choose your GPX file, tag it and upload.
Tags: openstreetmap osm gpx upload track tracking
Tags: osmgpxuploader, gpx tag, edit gpx, gpx in openstreetmap, gpx uploader osm, cannot edit gpx file cyanogen, gpx to openstreetmap, qr code für openstreetmap, form validation.
* FIX: force close on android 2.X devices
* FIX: force close if sdcard is unmounted or temporary unavailable
* Holo theme everywhere
* GPX converter for Sygic Aura
* selectable list of tracks
* app could me moved to SD card
* upload in the background
* remember to the last used visibility parameter
* directories could be configured to list all of the gpx files and select (long press) for upload
* upgraded directory selector
* handle share events from more 3rd party applications