Pacific Coast Dream Machines
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Phondini Partners
WHEN: Sunday, April 27, 2014. Open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
WHERE: Half Moon Bay (CA) Airport (9850 N. Cabrillo Hwy), located on Highway 1, 5 miles north of Highway 92, 20 miles south of San Francisco.
ADMISSION: $20 for adults, $10 for ages 11-17 and 65+, and $5 for kids age 10 and under. Parking is included in the admission price.
- An opening military Color Guard to kick off the festivities.
- The west coast's biggest, baddest gathering of the world's coolest cars.
- Magnificent military aircraft including the P-38 Lightning, B-25 Bomber, C-47 Skytrain, P-51 Mustang, Hawker Seafury and F-4 Corsair plus YAK Russian fighters and an impressive array of T-6 and T-28 military fighters and trainers.
- Super sleek speed machines, streamliners and hydroplanes in “World Record Wonderland”.
- Jaw-dropping flyovers by historic military aircraft throughout the event.
- A special display and parade of vintage police cars.
- "Dynojet" dynamometer engine performance testing.
- A special display of antique wooden boats.
- A multitude of Ford Mustangs to celebrate the iconic muscle cars' 50th anniversary.
- An array of nostalgia dragsters to honor the former Half Moon Bay Drag Strip.
- “Mustang Madness”, a spectacular display of America’s Premier World War II Fighter.
- The one-of-a-kind Blastolene Brothers extreme, mega-modified machines.
- The KISS Tribute Harley, a rolling tribute to one of rock’s most enduring and iconic bands.
- Aerobatics great Eddie Andreini doing fly-overs in his bi-plane, YAK Russian fighter and P-51.
- Ultra thrilling rides in helicopters, bi-planes, Beech 18 and T-6 military trainers.
- Refurbished fly-wheel engines from the Early Days Gas Engine & Tractor Association.
- Fabulous food and drink with Half Moon Bay Brewing Company’s special Motor Head Ale.
- Half Moon Bay Pilots Association Saturday Tri-Tip Dinner at the Andreini Family Hangar (April 26, 5:30 pm). This year’s dinner will feature a special tribute to Half Moon Bay's Eddie Andreini, recently named to the International Council of Air Shows Hall of Fame and one of the top stunt pilots in the world, along with live music and Linda Andreini’s famous barbecue tri-tip. Tickets are $30 per person, available at the door. Parking is on the airport field; enter off Capistrano Rd.
- All new for 2014 Pacific Coast Dream Machines
- More pictures, more wow!
- Bug fixes
- and this one's for you, Mom!