Pakistan Offline Map & Weather
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Free Offline Maps & Guides
NOW amazing offline weather plugin included! 14 days weather forecast for every thai cities. Plugin works in offline mode. Detailed current weather with information about: conditions, temperature, humidity, pressure.
Our Pakistan offline road map (route map) primarily displays roads and transport links rather than natural geographical information. Offline Pakistan road map also shows non-automotive tourist routes, and more detailed area around the cities: Lahore, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, multan, Gujranwala , karachi, Peshawar, quetta
You can use this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
- multilingual interface
- city finder - serch the map in any language!
- weather forrecast with offline mode
- hotels deals (online module) with motels & hostels included
- Things to do & trips
- Attraction Deals: museums, airport transports, walking tours, bike tours, national parks,, jungle, food discovery deals, scuba diving, River Cruise, adventure cruise, zoo safari, elephant riding, canoe tours, fishing tours, Wine Trails, Thai Boxing Match with Transfers, Speedboat Tours, Mountain Safari
- POI finder (like: hotels, parkings, restaurants, fast food, gas stations)
11 LANGUAGES supported:
English, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese, thai
With our weather plugin you can set any city or region (like Karachi or Lahore) to get actual weather. Weather is available all the time in your phone in offline mode. It's realy nice because you don't need to pay for internet connection and roaming.
Pakistan (/ˈpækɨstæn/ or Listeni/pɑːkiˈstɑːn/; Urdu: پاكِستان, Pākistān, Urdu: [pɑːkɪst̪ɑːn], officially the Islamic Republic of Pakistan (Urdu: اِسلامی جُمہُوریۂ پاكِستان, Islāmī Jumhūriya'eh Pākistān, Urdu: [ɪslɑːmi d͡ʒʊmɦuːriə-e pɑːkɪst̪ɑːn]), is a sovereign country in South Asia. With a population exceeding 180 million people, it is the sixth most populous country and with an area covering 796,095 sq. km (307,374 sq. miles), it is the 36th largest country in the world in terms of area. Located at the crossroads of the strategically important regions of South Asia, Central Asia and Western Asia, Pakistan has a 1,046-kilometre (650 mi) coastline along the Arabian Sea and the Gulf of Oman in the south and is bordered by India to the east, Afghanistan to the west and north, Iran to the southwest and China in the far northeast. It is separated from Tajikistan by Afghanistan's narrow Wakhan Corridor in the north, and also shares a marine border with Oman.
Kashmir map + breaking news
Kashmir banega Pakistan کشمیر بنےگا پاکستان