Perth Transport Timetables
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
PerthTT stores a copy of the timetable data on your Android devices SD Card, so no mobile data connection is required for day to day use. Timetable data will be downloaded upon first run of the application, and it is recommended to be done via WiFi to avoid mobile data charges.
* Search out bus stops nearby to your location, and view them on Google Maps
* List all bus routes that pass each bus stop, along with their upcoming stop times
* List all stops that each bus route takes, and all stop times for the remainder of the day
* List all train lines, their stations, and stop times
* Save a list of favourite bus stops, so that you may check on them later
* Set a reminder notification on upcoming bus departure
* View routes & all associated stops on Google Maps (requires active data connection)
* Selectable app colour schemes
For more options, long-tap on most listed items for a menu to appear.
Application has been tested and works on all android versions from 1.6 and above. The feedback stating that it has not been updated for Android 2.3.6 is erroneous as the app does not need to be updated for each specific Android version. That commenter has refused to submit any crash reports or to even contact me at all.
If you like this application, it is appreciated if you provide feedback comments and a rating. If you would like to request a feature, please email this through to me directly so that I may reply to you.
** If you experience any difficulty with this application, please contact me via email to advise so that the issue can be examined and resolved prior to leaving negative feedback/rating **
Timetable data is also available free of charge at: http://www.transperth.wa.gov.au/
Tags: transperth, perth public transport, transperth apk, transperth qr code, google maps bus stops, perthtransport, timetables, phone apps for train perth timetables, trans oerth, perth bus stop app for anroid.
Please be aware that all timetable data is as supplied by Transperth. All timetable inaccuracies are theirs, and I am unfortunately not able to correct these.
* You can now select which dates services you are viewing by pressing the menu key on your device from the routes and stop-times screens
* When viewing service times for a day other than today, the date is shown in the apps title bar
* Fixed a force-close bug introduced in a recent update