Philadelphia - Get Outta Town
50 - 100 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
If you're looking for the fastest way from point A to B, forget it. Our Get Outta Town series is all about finding the most scenic routes and the cool stops along the way. Our local scouts share their best-kept secrets with you.
Looking for things to do in Philadelphia? Well, you should consider doing things outside Philly. From unique Amish towns and seaside delights at Sandy Hook National Park to history relived at Washington Crossing State Park and Valley Forge National Historical Park, we've got you covered.
Whether you’re hitting the road solo, traveling with friends or have the kids in tow, our local scouts have handpicked the best scenic road trip for your excursion.
Get Outta Town Features:
• Routes that average 100-300 miles and showcase must-see points-of-interest
• Route Overview Map that lets you easily see where each route begins
• Your Location Pointer in relation to the route/map (with location services enabled)
• Turn-by-Turn directions
• Navigation capability to Starting Point and Nearest Point on the route
• Navigation capability to “Take Me There” for points-of-interest
• Download data capability in case of Internet connection failure
• Photo image and view gallery
• Facebook interface to share a picture, your location and to comment
Note: Separate log-in required.
This app requires the user to Sign Up and create an account to access the library and obtain updates.
Liberty ring a bell? Freedom's on the back roads.
Routes Overview Map, Your Location Pointer, download data capability when your Internet connection fails, Facebook capability of posting message photo and check-in, improved easy access user main menu and user menu for points-of-interest functionality