Raja Haji Fisabilillah Airport
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By PT Angkasa Pura II (Persero)
- Flights: static flight information (departures and arrivals) that can be chosen and saved to "My Flights"
- Shop and Dine: information about food, beverages, and souvenir stores in the airport
- Guide: information about airport maps, transportation from and to the airport, hotels, and services
- More: miscellaneous information
Raja Haji Fisabilillah Airport (TNJ), also known as Kijang Airport and RHF Airport, is an international airport located in Tanjung Pinang, the capital of Riau Islands Province (Provinsi Kepulauan Riau), Indonesia. This airport is named after Raja Haji Fisabilillah, an Indonesian National Hero, a Bugis warrior, and also the Crown Prince of the Johor Sultanate, who died during the Battle of Malacca against the Dutch in 1784.
Raja Haji Fisabilillah Airport is one of thirteen airports operated by PT Angkasa Pura II (Persero), a state-owned airport services company operating in western part of Indonesia.
This mobile application is designed and developed by PT Angkasa Pura II (Persero). For more information about our mobile applications, please visit http://www.angkasapura2.co.id/mobile
- New splashscreen
- 'Mail Us' feature now becomes 'Feedback for Airport' and 'Feedback for Application'
- Minor bug fixes
If you have problem with this version, please uninstall the previous version and reinstall this new one