Street View Traveler
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
This application helps you enjoy a world tour without cost using the amazing Google StreetView service.
* The functions are as follows
1. "Move it":Automatic driving without annoying clicks!
2. "View Map":Switch to map view.
3. "Jump": Jump to another space.
4. In "Menu"
4.1 "Load" : You can search the address you want or select one in the "location gallery".
4.2 "Save" : saving , and can load it at "User-Saved" tab.
4.3 "Screen Shot" : You can take a picture of the street.
4.4 "Jump Here": Using the mockup location service (no need GPS), it finds and shows the street you are located.
* It's optimized for WVGA(480x800). If your have smaller screen such as 320x240, movement function may be limited to the auto mode.
* It's better to use WiFi because this app loads JPEG images through internet.
* In "move it" function, the screen is kept on, so please charge your battery before using movement mode.
* Please rate if you like, if you have any question send email to me.
* This is an application based on Google's StreetView API. It is appropriate for the people who like sightseeing, beautiful landscapes, or time killer apps. It can displays road trip panoramas which seem like a stop motion video in the movement mode. You can also load the adresses among the location galley DB ("Load" menu) including Time Square (NY), seashores in Hawaii, Whistler ski downhill (Canada), Sanremo in Italy, and many other wonderful locations. Please check those in the location gallery.
Tags: streetview traveler, street view traveler, stret view traveller, street view traveller, street view, street view traveler app screenshots, google street view automated tour, google street view traveler archive, 안드로이드 streetview api.
Version 1.5: Set default speed as 4
Version 1.4: Add HD mode for xhdpi devices
Version 1.2: Fix the program exit bug
Version 1.1: Support small screen devices (QVGA)
Version 1.0: Reduced APK Size/Faster Loading
Version 0.2: Jump/Load/Move/Save/ScreenShot