GPS Navigation & Maps Sygic
10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- TomTom maps available offiline
- Multiple language support (including voice-guided)
- Intuitive and smooth in-map navigation
- Local info and speed limit camera warnings
- Social features
- A design revamping would enhance its attractive
- Lifetime licenses should be more affordable
+ By Sygic.
A turn-by-turn GPS navigation app with hundreds of high quality maps available even without connection
Sygic is one of the most-known (and downloaded) GPS navigation apps on the store. That's not by chance. It provides a high quality navigation experience thanks to downloadable TomTom maps, language support, voice-guided navigation and amount of extra features.
Sygic offers lifetime licences for different regional maps once the 7-days trial's expired. You can purchase World or regional maps, depending on your own needs. All those maps, voices and extra features can be downloaded to your SD card in order to have full access even when you are offline.
You can easily get directions, design routes and log your travels. In-map navigation is both intuitive and responsive: drag to move the map, swipe the bottom bar to change orientation and pinch in/out to zoom. The maps offer a lot of updated and detailed local info (oil stations, ATMs, restaurants,...) as well as speed limit and speed camera warnings.
One of its strongest points is "My Community", a social layer that would encourage you to recommend the app to you friends since it allows to message friends as well as to share events and locations.
Sygic's interface is simple yet neat and polished. A design revamping would enhance its attractive, as well as more affordable fares for lifetime licenses and extras (HUD, voices...).
Regardless, the app is fully functional and works smoothly. Highly recommended.
Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps is The World’s Most Installed Offline turn-by-turn GPS navigation App for Android powered by TomTom Maps. Navigation and Maps are installed on the SD card so there is no need for an Internet connection when navigating. Map and app updates are FREE every 3 months.
You can enjoy free navigation, gps, offline TomTom maps, POIs, route planning & free map updates.
To get the most of the navigation, upgrade to premium and enjoy high-end lifetime features: 3D maps, real-time turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation, lane guidance, speed limit warnings & junction view with lane indicator arrows at complex intersections.
How to install Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps for Android: http://youtu.be/6jIkkr-Wr8E
• Intuitive voice navigation in different languages
• High quality TomTom maps stored on the device
• Cross-border routing & navigation without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
• Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
• Millions of free pre-installed POIs
• Free map updates & Free POI database updates
• Free updates of Fixed speed cameras
• Head-up Display (HUD) available as in app purchase
• 3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
• Pedestrian navigation to walk and explore
• Dynamic Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
• Junction View to highlights highway exists
• Warnings for exceeded Speed Limit
• Warnings for fixed speedcams
• Police trap warnings from other drivers
• Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
• Three Alternative Routes to choose from
• Easy Drag & Drop route editing
• Waypoints for places you want to visit
• Avoid Toll Roads on your route
• Graphics optimized for tablet & HD displays
• Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
ADD-ON FEATURES (in-app purchase)
• Traffic service to avoid delays in your daily commute
• Get navigation instructions from Homer Simpson & other original celebrity voices
• Premium online speed cameras with 300 000 mobile speedcam locations each month
• Head Up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield
MAPS AVAILABLE FOR FREE:
Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Benin, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Chile, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy,Israel, India, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vatican, Vietnam, Venezuela, Zambia, Zimbabwe, India, Saint Barthelemy, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Saint Martin, Martinique, Iceland, Lebanon, Jordan, Burundi, Rwanda
Transit roads only: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Moldova
MAPS AVAILABLE ONLY WITH PREMIUM:
Sygic | Bringing life to map
Latest updated maps
• Because roads are always changing your Sygic GPS Navigation comes with free map update with latest road coverage. Contains updates to the road network, addresses, and Points of Interest.
• Much faster search in nearby POI
• New 1-click speedcam reporting
• Please take a minute to review Sygic GPS Navigation
Your feedback helps us improve and make a better product for you. Thanks!
Sorry, not free.
I need a navigation like birdfly
is it possible with Sygic ?
It's 100% free to download and use as long as you enjoy driving using this...
Probably a good app. HOWEVER. Listen, Sygic. i WILL buy it, if you add a city and topographic map of Iceland.
cant download on htc sensation
Pls add map for PanamÃ¡ City.
It does NOT work on LG Optimus 2x.
when I was complaining to Sygic wanting my money back they said they couldnt because I didnt order Sygic (???) but Aura. As it was two different things -Thieves!!-