Available graphs and profiles:
• Elevation over distance
• Elevation over time
• Speed over distance
• Speed over time
• Distance over time
Elevation and speed data is smoothed to show nice graph and provide more accurate statistics.
If your track does not contain elevation or it is inaccurate you can download DEM data from MapQuest. It's useful when you have a route track and want to estimate climb and descent.
File formats supported:
• GPX - GPS eXchange Format
• PLT - OziExplorer Track Point
• KML - Keyhole Markup Language
On Android 4.0 and above you can share your track files to Dropbox, Google Drive, Email, etc. Rename and delete files.
App is in BETA state. Please send me your tracks if you have problems with them.
It was tested on android 4.x devices. Nevertheless it can work on 2.x devices as well but with minor UI differences.
Tags: gps trackalizer.
- Added support for KMLs created with Google My Tracks
- Added new preference "Use caching"
- DEM elevation data downloading from MapQuest
- Grid lines on graph
- Colors in stats
- Caching of parsed files, now they are stored in database, you can clear it in preferences
- Revised "in motion" calculation
- Track distance in file list
- Kbs and Mbs in file list
- KML support
- Assosiated with supported file formats (gpx, plt, kml)
- Colored icons in file view