Available graphs and profiles:
• Elevation over distance
• Elevation over time
• Speed over distance
• Speed over time
• Distance over time
Elevation and speed data is smoothed to show nice graph and provide more accurate statistics.
If your track does not contain elevation or it is inaccurate you can download DEM data from MapQuest. It's useful when you have a route track and want to estimate climb and descent.
File formats supported:
• GPX - GPS eXchange Format
• PLT - OziExplorer Track Point
• KML - Keyhole Markup Language
On Android 4.0 and above you can share your track files to Dropbox, Google Drive, Email, etc. Rename and delete files.
App is in BETA state. Please send me your tracks if you have problems with them.
It was tested on android 4.x devices. Nevertheless it can work on 2.x devices as well but with minor UI differences.
Tags: gps trackalizer.
- Fixed KML parsing with multiple track segments
- Minimum API level 8 (Froyo 2.2)
- Seekbar moved to the bottom of the screen on charts and map screens
- Fixed PLT parsing without time
- DEM data downloading can be cancelled with back button
- Added "Prev" and "Next" buttons in seekbar to move point by point on the track
- Added Royal units system (miles, ft, mph), check preferences to switch Metric/Royal systems
- Fixed GPX parsing with time containing timezome