TripMate Adelaide Lite Transit
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By TripMate
NEW: Now with Real Time Departures
TripMate Adelaide Lite is a powerful offline timetable app which provides fast timetable access for Adelaide Metro Buses, Trams & Trains.
With TripMate in your pocket you have access to Adelaide's transit information anywhere and anytime. Unlike other transit applications you do not need network access to check your timetable information. This means you get results fast.
TripMate makes your commute easy with a variety of benefits:
* TripMate works anytime and anywhere. No data network connection required.
* Immediately find the next departure for your Stop. By Route or by Stop name.
* Scan Stop Code QR code stickers at stops (currently being rolled out across Adelaide)
* Use predictive search from the action bar on the top of the app to quickly find your Route or Stop.
* Demo feature: Favourite Routes & Stops (with nick names) for convenient access.
* View next Departures.
* View Trip details.
* View the Stops for your Trip on the map.
* All the timetable information is stored on your phone.
* TripMate informs you when updated timetable information is available for download from the 'More' screen. Don't worry, TripMate has the tiniest timetable files among all other transit apps out there. This saves you both bandwidth and storage space on your device. Check your notifications bar to download the most up-to-date timetable available.
* Note: all times displayed are local Adelaide times
This free version is ad supported. For an ad-free version and additional functionality (Favourites, Nearby Search, etc) please check out our paid version.
Get access to fast timetable information and download TripMate Adelaide Lite today!
For any feedback or bugs please contact us on Twitter (@trip_mate), our website (http://www.tripmate.info/contact) or like us on Facebook (http://facebook.com/tripmateapp).
--- Version 2.0.2 ---
* fix for a bug that causes crashes with some older versions of Android
--- Version 2.0.1 ---
* IMPORTANT bug fix: addresses issue of timetable not displaying properly after public holiday
* Proximity alert feature (available on trip details screen)
* Minor graphical user interface updates on some screens
* Improvement to background timetable update checks (when on WiFi)
* Other minor bug fixes