50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Grofsoft
- View times for any saved trip with a single tap
- Real-time delay information and vehicle map for public buses and trains
- Download timetable updates from within the app
- Scrolling Sydney Trains "platform indicator" display
- Trackwork / service interruption information
- Interactive maps (create your trip by clicking on your station/stop)
- Alarms (arrival/departure, time/distance)
- Platform numbers for train trips
- Multi-modal trip editor (customise exact change locations / lines)
NOTE: Apart from real-time data for public buses and trains, all timetables are offline, and do not take into account delays, cancellations, or trackwork. Best efforts are taken to ensure timetable accuracy, but no guarantees are made. If you find an error in the timetable, please email email@example.com with details, and it will be fixed in the next release.
- All trains on the plasma display are currently shown as "Limited Stops"
- Note that not all bus trips are reversible, because the stop names in the opposite direction are sometimes different.
Tags: tripview apk, tripview sydney apk 16, tripview sydney 16 apk, tripview apk 16, tripview sydney apk 15, 트립뷰 apk, tripview sydney 15 apk, tripview sydney 17 apk, trip view apk, tripview sydney 212 apk.
For newly created train trips, TripView now supports multiple routes per trip, and will automatically calculate the fastest route at any point in time. This applies only to new trips, so your existing trips will continue to use the routes they were originally created with.
If you would prefer to set a specific route or customise the stations to change at, you can still do this. On the Confirm Trip screen, select "Tap to customise this route", and you can select a static route.