Tropical North Queensland
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By tripwolf
For those travelling from outside Australia all information including maps, augmented reality and travel content is accessible offline to avoid roaming charges.
Find things to do and places to go, search for accommodation from 5 star to backpackers, find events and festivals, check out bars, restaurants and entertainment, vote, write reviews and upload photos directly from your Android to share them with other travellers and friends.
This guide covers the entire region of Tropical North Queensland including Cairns and the Great Barrier Reef, Port Douglas and Daintree, Cape Tribulation, Atherton Tablelands and Kuranda, Gulf Savannah, Mission Beach and Cassowary Coast, Cooktown and Cape York.
· The free and official guide to Tropical North Queensland managed by Tourism Tropical North Queensland
· Avoid expensive data roaming costs and download the entire guide including maps, augmented reality viewer and content onto your Android
· Free Updates of the guides – always up to date!
· Sort and Filter attractions by popularity, distance, and type
· Love a place? Comment on the go by sharing a quick review
· Take photos while you're travelling and share them through the Tripwolf online community
· Cairns Airport flight information
· Augmented Reality Viewer to locate the attractions near you
· Travel Tips from thousands of travellers and renowned travel guides like "Marco Polo" and "Footprint" – with attractions, restaurants, shops, hotels, and nightlife
· “You Are Here” Marker on Maps: Maps with current location indicator
· Remembers your own favourite destinations
· Download Options: ”Text Only,” “Text + Offline Map,” or “Text, Offline Map + Photos” (data volume adjustable)
Developed in cooperation with tripwolf. Tours and tour operators are provided by tourradar. The augmented reality viewer is provided by Salzburg Research Co.
Offline Maps: © OpenStreetMap and contributors, CC-BY-SA (http://www.openstreetmap.org/)
No Roaming Fees Abroad: Use all features & the map without an internet connection!