Val di Fassa Travel Guide
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
A detailed and practical travel guide, constantly updated, that can be used in different ways:
- to discover the places of interest and the sites to visit near you, if you are in Val di Fassa;
- to find the best accommodation facilities and know of the outdoor activities on offer, if you are planning your next holiday in our valley.
DISCOVER THE AREA: if you are in Val di Fassa, the mobile app will recognize your position and will point out the places of interest closest to you, just like having a personal tour-guide at your service. You won’t miss out on any of the best things to see, taste and experience in Val di Fassa, with the added convenience of being able to lay back and let yourself be guided in the discovery of one of the most beautiful valleys of the Dolomites.
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER:
- unmissable natural attractions and renowned peaks of the Dolomites, like the Pordoi, the Sella, the Sassolungo, the Catinaccio and the Marmolada;
- monuments and museums, brimming with history, including the Ladin Museum in Vigo di Fassa;
- skiing areas and snowparks;
- the list of the summer/winter activities and sports;
- playgrounds, kindergarten for your children or adventure parks for you and your friends;
- the best places to eat and the best accommodation facilities available near you, the alpine refuges, the local mountain dairies, farmhouse-inns and typical restaurants in the villages of the valley;
- most interesting wine and food events, exhibitions, shows, initiatives for families and other cultural events happening in Val di Fassa.
PLAN YOUR HOLIDAY: if you want to book your holidays in the mountain and you are looking for a hotel, a campsite or an apartment in Val di Fassa, the app will give you all the information you need on the best tourist facilities as well as countless other suggestions to help you plan your holiday.
If you like to ski, the app will show you pictures, videos and other useful information on the ski slopes and lifts in Val di Fassa, one of the best-equipped alpine ski resort in Trentino and in the Dolomiti Superski district. If, instead, you prefer trekking you will find all you need to know on the itineraries best-suited to you: the more demanding trails if you are a mountain-climbing enthusiast, or easier walks immersed in nature for those who are travelling with their families and are looking for something more leisurely.
CHOOSE YOUR FAVOURITE ACTIVITIES: you can receive tips and ideas to truly experience the Val di Fassa, to enjoy your stay to the fullest, making your dream vacation a reality: trekking, mountain-biking, climbing, freeride skiing, ski-mountaineering, snowboarding and snowshoe excursions are only a few of the activities that can be planned, creating your ideal holiday both in summer and in winter.
SHARE SPLENDID MULTIMEDIA FILES: you will have at your fingertips so many magnificent pictures with breathtaking views of the Val di Fassa as well as video footage of the most fascinating sites of this valley. No end of high quality multimedia files to share with your friends.
CARRY THE VAL DI FASSA IN YOUR POCKET: all information is constantly dynamically updated via internet so that you will always have the most up-to-date information on the weather conditions and on what is happening in and around Canazei, Campitello di Fassa, Mazzin, Vigo, Pozza di Fassa, Soraga and Moena. In addition, the app is also accessible offline: you won’t need to worry about having a constant internet connection to make the most of all that the Val di Fassa and Trentino have to offer.
DOWNLOAD now for free the official and the most comprehensive app for your visit to the Val di Fassa, or choose one of the specific guides to the other tourist areas of Trentino!
Tags: trentino tourist guide, guida val di fiemme scarica gratis.
Internal link to Visit Trentino Tourist Guide app, the general mobile guide for whole Trentino region.
New Outdoor routes contents.