AB Repeating (repeating user defined part of audio or between A and B points), Jump, Bookmarks are important features for any foreign language learners. These are also very useful for music, dance or tai-chi trainees.
Two Icons, one for Audio, one for Video, appear, but they are just one application.
* AB Repeating Function (Ad hoc and saved)
* AB Points post-adjustment Function with "Check Mode"
* Interval (Pause) between AB Repeats
* Easy traverse inside A and B points
* Easy to play recorded A and B points list.
* Customizable three Jump Buttons
* Bookmark Function (Ad hoc and saved)
* Bookmark position adjustment function with "Check Mode"
* Unlimited recording of AB points and Bookmarks
* Editable list of AB points and Bookmarks
* AB points and Bookmark database clean up
* Backup and Restore of AB points and Bookmark database
* Display order in AB points and Bookmark list. Creation date, name and A point with reverse order for each.(New)
* Mp3 Lyric Display.(Font size and previous position memory)
* Playlist (same as Google's standard media player)
* Setting to the Ring Tone (same as Google's standard media player)
* Shuffle modes (same as Google's standard media player)
* Search (same as Google's standard media player)(Enhancement: can be invoked from menu)
* Artwork Display (same as Google's standard media player)
* Audio and Video Support
* Automatic pause/resume on received calls.
* Automatic pause on headset unplugging.
* Controls by Bluetooth.
* SD card installable for Android 2.2 or later.
* Database Migration to a new device.
* Sleep Timer
* Float Pad: Translucent Control Button Pad floating over any other apps.
* Saving the sound between AB as a ringtone, alert, Ankidroid flashcard sound and others.
Supported Media Types
Audio: .3gp, .mp4, .m4a. ADTS raw AAC (.aac, decode only, ADIF not supported), .mp3, .ogg, .wav. (.wma is not supported. We understand that this causes a problem whey users only have wma format files for their favorite musics, but we don't have a plan to support this because of the lack of clarity about legal issues here.)
Video: 3gp, .mp4
(Important Note) Uninstallation of the application will erase the database. Just upgrading the application shouldn't erase it, but there is a report that it erased the database on some devices. You can backup and restore the database in such occasions in the future. Please note that it cannot help if you lose the database by upgrading to 3.1 only for this upgrade. But you will be much better off for the troubles in the future.
This app is developed on Google's standard Android Media Player released as open source software.
Other open source codes used: Standout Window, RingDroid
If you find this app useful, please donate by purchasing "AB Repeat Player Donation" app.
Submit questions or suggestions to: