Tired of being interrupted by text messages, emails or other alerts on your device while you're watching YouTube videos? Well, Floating YouTube Popup Experience is the app for you! Similar to Samsung’s MultiView MultiWindow feature, this app allows continual play of a YouTube video (as a re-sizeable pop-up style window anywhere on your screen) while you’re texting, browsing the net, emailing, using other apps, or even checking maps. Best of all, the audio and volume control from your YouTube video will remain even if the screen of your device is off.
- Watch YouTube videos while using your device for other purposes
- Full Featured Video Player with common Video Player Controls (Play, Pause, Stop, Rewind, etc).
- Easy to use
- Seamlessly draggable YouTube popup video player to anywhere on the screen
- Re-sizeable YouTube Video Player
- Full audio and complete volume control from YouTube, even when the screen of your device is off
- Search for YouTube videos directly from within the Floating Popup Player.
- Never leave the app you are in to change the YouTube video.
- Works Great on both Phones and Tablets such as the Nexus 7 and Nexus 10
- Watch Your YouTube PlayLists
- Watch your YouTube Suggested and Recommended Videos
STEPS TO USE APPLICATION:
1. Launch Android's YouTube App
2. Navigate to the Video you want to Play in YouTube
3. While in the YouTube app, Select Menu, then Options and then Share
4. Select Floating YouTube Popup Player
5. Enjoy Watching the Movie in the fully interactive Video Player
For Any Bugs PLEASE Email The Developer To get them fixed. Please don't write any negative feedback until the developer has a chance to resolve the problem.
This application was created using the StandOut Framework by pingpongboss
This Application was featured on the website Pocketables.com
Tags: youtube popup , html code to control the zoom of a youtube video , pop up видео html , floating youtube popup video demo , musica de pop up video 2013 , floating youtube , html big popup video player , videos pop up estrella , html video popup directly