Ruqyah - Pembakar Jin
by: MY TUBE APPS • 9
This Ruqyah Mp3 especially to help all those who have been afflicted by Sihr (black magic).You can use the following audio file as a test to see if you have been afflicted with sihr by any reactions that you may have whilst listening to the recitation. Please follow the instructions EXACTLY as stated:
1. Listen to the audio file through headphones and not on an open speaker
2. Listen with concentration and focus, without distractions or noise in the room.
3. Be accompanied by at least one other person, don't listen to the audio alone if you suspect you might be afflicted
4. Write down any reactions you have. A reaction could be anything that is abnormal or unexpected. Here are some common examples but there are many ways in which you could react:
Wanting to stop listening or stopping the recitation
Feeling pain in part(s) of the body
Wanting to leave the room
Feeling heat in part(s) of the body
Trying to distract your attention away from the recitation
Having obscene thoughts during recitation
Wanting to swear or speak ill words
Symptoms of Evil Eye
1) Paleness of the face.
2) Congestion in the area of the chest.
3) Moving headache which increases during incantation.
4) Feeling of extreme heat.
5) Sweating, especially in the area of the back; the degree of sweating depends on the power of the afflicted evil eye.
6) Numbness in arms and legs.
7) Continuous yawning in an abnormal manner, especially during worship and reciting of the Quran.
8) Crying or tears dropping for no obvious reason.
9) Constant yawning and dropping of tears often occur with most victims as a result of incantation if one is affected with evil eye or envy but it is mostly common among afflicted women.
10) Involuntary movements and limbs shaking depending on the power of the evil eye.
11) Heart palpitating.
12) Tense muscles.
13) General weakness and inability to work.
14) Chilly limbs in general.
15) Bluish and greenish bruises without clear medical reasons after incantation and the use of water and oil.
16) Symptoms include constant or separate sighing depending on the power of the evil eye.
If you do not react at all during the recitation it doesn't necessarily mean that you aren't afflicted. Many people don't react at all during the recitation but they actually experience things afterwards during the day. For example, one morning a person can listen to the recitation as instructed and have no reaction. However, in the afternoon they have a hallucination or they have a dream(s) that night that they wouldn't normally have. Please make a point to write down any reactions or symptoms you have, we know from experience that people often forget major incidents or symptoms simply because they forgot.
1 Al-Fatihah 1 Seluruhnya
2 Al-Baqarah 1 1-5
3 Al-Baqarah 1 102
4 Al-Baqarah 2 163-164
5 Al-Baqarah (Ayatul Kursi) 3 255
6 Al-Baqarah 3 285-286
7 Ali-Imran 3 18-19
8 Al-’Araf 8 54-56
9 Al-’Araf 9 117-122
10 Yunus 11 81-82
11 Toha 16 69
12 Al-Mukminun 18 115-118
13 As-Soffaat 23 1-10
14 Al-Ahqaaf 26 29-32
15 Ar-Rahman 27 33-36
16 Al-Hasyr 28 21-24
17 Al-Jin 29 1-9
18 Al-Ikhlas 30 Seluruhnya
19 Al-Falaq 30 Seluruhnya
20 An-Naas 30 Seluruhnya
Tags: ayat ruqyah pembakar jin , senarai ayat ruqyah pembakar jin , ruqyah jin , doa pembakar jin , rugyah jin power , doa doa ruqyah syariah pengusir & pembakar jin , ayat ruqyah jin , pembakar jin , ayat jin