SSHmote - Linux remote control
by: Zokama • 207
With an intuitive and minimalistic graphical interface, SSHmote simplifies the browsing of your multimedia files and the control of your favorite media players.
SSHmote ships with many preloaded profiles: VLC, MPlayer, Kaffeine, Amarok and DBus. However, people familiar with shell commands will easily be able to customize and create their own profiles. Any software that can be controlled via SSH, can be configured into SSHmote.
Using the SSH protocol means that for most Linux/BSD distributions, no additional server installation will be required, you will just have to enter your login and password in SSHmote and it will turn your Android device into a cool remote control.
Please note that SSHmote doesn't support Windows SSH servers since Windows doesn't allow for GUI application to be launched remotely.
- Password popup. For those who don't want to store the password on their device
- DB access optimization
- SSH public key authentication method
- Unlimited custom commands can now be added to a profile
- New profiles
- Fully customizable command list
- Custom keymap configuration
- Customizable text buttons
- Configurable controller screen appearance
- Possibility to edit commands within the keymap screen. A more intuitive way to configure a remote control. This also allows to edit commands while using the remote control which makes testing easier.
- Possibility to reload default profile configuration allowing profile changes
- DBus support
More information on http://www.zokama.com/sshmote
If you have any problem, come and visit us at the forum: http://www.zokama.com/forum
Tags: sshmote ubuntu , sshmote xbmc , remote kontrol pada linux , unified remote linux , sshmote , xbmc ssh remote , control xbmc ssh , ssh command widget , ssh widget