PLEASE NOTE: There is an update now available for your Wi-Drive hardware. Please download at www.kingston.com/support/wi-drive
The Wi-Drive™ App(1) provides wireless portable storage and file sharing for Android devices. Wirelessly store and share your favorite photos, videos(2), music and files with three friends on their own devices simultaneously. Wi-Drive has the ability to stay connected to the Internet while accessing and sharing your content(3). With Wi-Drive you can store more of what you need and do more with the Android device you love.
- Local Storage - wirelessly transfer files to and from the Wi-Drive App and the Wi-Drive hardware.
- Multitasking – run other Apps while using Wi-Drive features.
- Enhanced File Management - Music, Photos and Videos file sorting
- Enhanced Music Player
- Playback controls (prev/play/next/shuffle/repeat)
- ID3 Tag information
- Enhanced Photo Features
- Finger swipe capabilities
- Additional Network Setting - select Wi-Fi channel
Please Note: You can access your Wi-Drive via a web browser by entering the IP address into the URL box (192.168.200.254) and hitting enter. Not all functions and features are available via the browser.
(1) Requires use with Kingston Wi-Drive hardware.
(2) The Default Android Video Player may not support all video types or videos larger than 2GB. If you experience video support issues, please download a 3rd party video player from the Google Play.
(3) Requires service, 3G not supported.
Tags: how to change air media drive ip address , wi drive , wi-drive , accessing widrive via web browser not working , 192.168.200.254 widrive , widrive on google play , widrive , best video player for larger than 2gb , can you store google apps on wi drive?